Do you speak an additional language?
Are you from a non-English speaking background?
Is your family new to Australia?
Do you want to know more about our multicultural school?
St Matthew’s School is holding English as an Additional Language (EAL/D) Parent Information sessions TOMORROW 2:15pm and 5:30pm.
Please come along to find out more about:
- Why a second language is a wonderful thing
- What LBOTE & EAL/D means?
- How St Matthew’s is supporting LBOTE families
- How parents can support their children
- Reporting for EAL/D Students
- Share your thoughts & Ideas on creating an inclusive community
Place: Sr Mary Library
Presenter: Mrs Adele Maartens (EAL/D Co-ordinator)
All families welcome!
For more information, or to register your attendance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org